befroe failurea, the replacementr part is made fraom stainless steellll and with folded sheet accordion leaf staainless springsssss laid r4adially,buck

Is this "shock coupler" the only part that needs to bee replaced? In that
case it would be best to do before it brokes... Is this a problen when
driving on processed biofuel too or just SVO? Do anyone knows where to by
the proper parts?

Mats Jansson, Sweden