Dear Chris,

First of all, I worked for twenty years for a major
petroleum company and prior to that a major electric
and natural gas utility in energy conservation but
also selling natural gas contracts, large merchant
power plants and how can I say that I am better than
anyone. I am not. So you and I are in great company.

Second, as a former swing shift mechanic and college
grad, there is not such thing as lower.  As a matter
of fact, I am now a "very underemployed" Executive
MBA, with BA in Bioscience, AA in General Ed and
Foresty, Certificate in Urban & Regional Planning, and
two years Electrical Engineer wondering what the heck
I am doing at age 47 years after getting laid off with
a so-called buyout package.  I am now "consulting" :)

Which really means I wish I would have stuck to my
original plan and become the best automotive mechanic
because I was a very happy man with my toolbox and
satisfying my customers by immediately fixing their
car problems.

How about if I work for you and learn glass blowing
for scientific instruments? :)

Since I got involved in solar and live in NorCal, I
will send you another link.

Phillip Wolfe