Hi Graeme ;

Yes these were the kinds of numbers I was looking for.
 I'm only on my very first ever 5 gallon batch, and
quite uncontrolled at this point.  The sawdust is
turning a dark brown color after 1 week and strong
ammonia smell.  Apparently this mrans too much
nitrogen, but this is not a very bad thing at all,
just off gasses as ammonia.

I'll start another batch using your numbers and let
you know.

Peggy I plan on doing the mushroom thing, but not yet.

Thanks to all who responded.

Best Regards,

Peter G.
Thailand