While all these serious scientists are at work, the imagineering too
tyempting to pass up. We now have a solar-powered non-piloted airplane
which can stay aloft indefinitely. Imagine aircraft like this with wind
turbines built it and rugged enough to stay aloft in the jet stream and
follow its change in course as well.

POC