From: "Vincent zadworny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 7:26 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] New bio dieseler

> hi everyone,
>
> i am just starting out on this crazy journey into alternate feuls. i have
been practiceing my titration and making small 1 liter batches in a blender
from fresh canola oil bought from the corner store. it all seems to be going
great. after settling over night the liquids seperate into two layers no
shadow or middle layer. i left one batch sitting for about 2 weeks and the
diesel became transparent.

> Question #1 - do i still have to wash this transparent diesel???
>
> titrated some WVO and did a test batch of it too. the first time my math
was off and i used to little lye, realized my mistake and made up a second.
this time it seemed to work but doesn't pass the 150ml quality test on the
JTF site. it didn't seperate in the alloted time but after settling over
night it did.