----- Original Message -----
From: fox mulder Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 2:53 AM
> > hi
> biodiesel is methyl or ethylesters (an organic
> molecule)
> isn't it that you are carrying out electrolysis for
> which you need an ionic electrolyte?
> fox

Great question.    I'm glad you asked me that.    I'm not an expert so I'm
afraid that I will not be able to give you a good answer.     However , much
of my experience is with making alkalisers for water thence altering the PH
of water by altering the oxidisation reduction potential or ORP of the water
molecule.

It occurs to me that perhaps my posting was a bit brash.   However,  if
there were any water in the mix it would dissotiate it (probably best
performed at the first melting of the wvo stage.)   Also, the electrical
current would increase any effect that the earths magnetic field had on the
reaction (arguably time) thence may be useful at the adding of the
Methanol/lye product Methoxide to the melted/heated wvo.    I havn't tried
it yet in as much as I haven't even worked on any of the reactions.
Indeed, I am currently in the process of obtaining Methanol for my first
experiments.   I do possess a platinum electrode, however, which you'll need
to conduct this procedure successfully.

JD2005