Hi,

I just read this more thoroughly.     I think if you've got a particuarly
sticky batch of wvo you might try passing a current through it.   This would
alter the orp of any mollecules in there and therby the PH of the whole
thing.   As a catalyst, I think you'll find that this is the very fastest.
All you need is PP9 cell and at least one platinum electrode.

JD2005