Acurate, except it leaves open the falsehood that the present occupiers of the political State of Israel are the decendants of the Hebrews, which they are not. They are Khazar, a racial mix of Fino-Turk origin more commonly asociated with an east aisian mongol tribe than anything closely resembling a semitic heritage. I dealt with this whole thing at length (some will say way too much length,ha!) and can be found in the archives "Oil and Israel". References and links to support the claim.
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy & Tracy Longworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] U.S., Islam, and Religion

The heritage splits at Ishmael an Isaac. This is where it gets tricky.
And please understand that BOTH the descendants of Ishmael and Isaac are BLESSED. But they are two distinct blessings and some would say that the blessing placed on ishmael was more like a curse.

The promise was given to Abraham :your descendants will be as numerous as the stars in the sky: That promise was fullfilled in Isaac not Ishmael.

Ishmael Was the son of Hagar, the slave of sarai Abram's wife and therefore was Illegitimate and not a true son.

This is what the Angel of the Lord spoke over Ishmael