Dave,

Bingo!  That's my read on it.  To be more specific, they want "THEIR
god's law" (that god of Judaism and Christianity) to be the law of the
land.

You can google the same same criteria {dominionism and "christian
reconstructionism"} as mentioned earlier, but specify "death penalty"
and see what they intend to do with that ~both by expanding the list of
crimes eligible, and the METHODs of execution to be employed.  The
Constitution Restoration Act will PROHIBIT judicial review of these
extremist goals.  Not even the U.S. Supreme Court will have
jurisdiction.

Try googling by specifying "Pat Robertson" to the before mentioned
search criteria and see what you learn.  "Presbyterian" yields some
interesting background, too.  Poke around enough and you'll find several
people and orgs that you recognize.

Where the Constitution Restoration Act may be specific to the United
States, you'll soon learn that they do not intend to stop with just the
United States.

Demian
======================================
<DHAJOGLO at smumn.edu>
I found the text of this act and some things about it.  Am I right in
thinking that they are trying to make "god's law" part of our
constitutional law?
-dave

Knoton,
>Try googling the following:
>
>"Constitution Restoration Act"
>
>which was introduced in both houses of the U.S. Congress >one year ago
>this month.

                                [1]kcom.gif