----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirk McLoren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: Noahide or Noachide law is actually Jewish although
: some "Christians" apparently want to practice Judaism.
:
: I'm afraid it will only get worse at least for a time.
:
: Kirk
*****
Well there is no profit in following Christ's instructions.  But then after
following the link provided I'm confused way my Congress and President
would, declare as the law of the land, law they routinely and habitually
break or ignore.  I agree it will only get worse and I hope you are correct
in least for a time.
Doug