Hi Kieth,

Thanks!

You are a valuable asset to the cause. I tried to be specific, but I can't.
Causes you have supported in words or deed include most of what crosses the
mind of any conscientious human being and are numerous. I'm surprised how many
people have yet to learn about your efforts and what JTF has to offer the
World. Whenever one uses "the World" to describe the scale of an event or one's
efforts, it sounds exaggerated. So, let me say that I picked my words carefully.

Let me also say what a pleasure it is to watch you stem the flow of ignorance
and arrogance. You've really proven yourself effective when it comes to a
verbal confrontation. I just hope I don't end up on the wrong end of one.:-)

Mike

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Jesse

>YAY!!! Thanks for the blow by blow, so exciting, Keith.

Ah, it was tempting... But we held out tongues. :-)

>Dazzling pleasure
>to see this. We absorb and assemble...
>Cheers, -Jesse

... and Mike

>Thanks for the re-cap Keith,
>
>Sounds like it was quite an event. Perhaps a little too predictable, but
>important, and even historic, none the less.

Yes, important. They were right, it is a valuable first step, there
was good reason to celebrate.

>Thanks again, to both you and Midori, because by your attendance, you did
>represent those members of this list
>who would have chosen to go, IMHO.

I think we felt that, though we didn't contribute, but did feel I
should report back to the list at least.

Thanks!

Regards

Keith