Hi Pedro and Bob

Did you see Ian Jackson's schematics of his processor design? Based
on Aleks's acid-base process. He's taken it down now and wants me to
host it, which I'll do. There are some others coming up too, I'll
upload them when they're ready.

I'll happily host any designs anyone offers, and more. If you guys
provide the material, I'll make a special section for biofuels-biz
resources on our site at Journey to Forever. Steve Spence of Webconx
is here too, as a moderator, and you can count on his support (we're
partner sites, by the way, and Pedro shares our host service).

Yes, I know, we all have our secrets of course, quite right too, but
there's a lot we can share. There are 30 of us here already, from
quite a few different countries. Direct competition would be a
limited factor, plenty of room for collaboration.

If you want to sell designs or equipment, we might be able to help
there too. We'll have to do e-commerce sooner or later, I can see it
coming, it could be sooner. We could act as a shop-window, show your
wares without giving away anything.

It's up to you - I'll help where I can, so will Steve, but you're the
ones interested in doing business, not us. The members have to lead
the way.

Cordain gave us a nice introduction, seems like a good idea to break
the ice, eh?

Best wishes

Keith Addison

>Better than equipment, for Spain it«s the design. You could sell the
>design of a biodiesel factory.
>
>All the best.
>----
>Elabore caseramente biodiesel para su actual motor de gasoil petrol’fero
>La soluci—n a sus problemas energˇticos.
>
><http://sitio.de/energia>http://sitio.de/energia
><http://journeytoforever.org/energiaweb/>http://journeytoforever.org/
>energiaweb/

Biofuels at Journey to Forever