Hey Pedro,

What does 'impugned' mean?

Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 11:04 PM
To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuels-biz] Re: Greetings

Can I answer to this question, at least for Spain ??. Do the middle and little biodiesel companies has future comparated with big petroleum companies ??-

In Spain there is a tax exemption for the biodiesel but it has been impugned by BP and nowadays the Spanish Goverment doesn«t give this exemption to the enterprises .

Are the biodiesel companies ( like green companies like they are ) enough incentived ???.

Pedro.