Thanks, I was always better in maths.

Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: steve spence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 4:06 AM
To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuels-biz] Re: Greetings

imápugn (m-pyn)
tr.v. imápugned, imápugnáing, imápugns
  To attack as false or questionable; challenge in argument: impugn a
political opponent's record.

  Steve Spence
  Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
  http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com
Palm Pilot Pages - http://www.webconx.com/palm
X10 Home Automation - http://www.webconx.com/x10
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children.