From: Wooly .
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [biofuels-biz] wish i had more time...

Hi Keith

In fairness (or due to my fuzzy memory) I have to ask, did Dick actually say
this (my inverted commas)?

<<Such ideas, if you can call them that,
as that there's "no need for standards">>

I thought he just didn't like the ones around now, and wanted to make up his
own.

Steve

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!