--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "David Teal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Motie,
> Youre on the right track with corrugated culvert pipe.

Thanks. Cleaning and sterilizing may be a future issue, as they
aren't very smooth inside. I can deal with that later. Maybe several
heavy coats of paint?

> As for keeping the vapour hotter than the liquid, your scheme will
> eventually overheat the liquid and either kill the yeast or
denature the
> enzymes.  Why not put a cooling coil in the liquid?
I was thinking to recirculate the CO2 back through the tank. This
should work as a coolant, I believe. By recirculating the CO2, it can
work as a carrier for the Etahnol vapor, and still be easily
separated in the condensor tank.

> Keep up the good work
> David T.
 I'm trying, but time and budget constraints are holding me back. I
would love to be able to purchase everything I may need, and spend a
week working on it, without worrying about the resultant lack of
household income. My wife gets cranky after just a few days of not
eating! LOL

Motie

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.