>porn site? that explains why you get more hits than me! ;-)

:-)

Thanks - I didn't get to thinking it was funny, first time I've
smiled about it. But meanwhile all I get from that college is a shrug
- too bad, what can we do? Um, maybe have a look at the guy's
hard-disk or something? Engage brain to problem, at least? Grumble
grumble...

Keith

>Steve Spence
>Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
>http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm
>
>Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
>Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
>http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/humanpower.htm
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.