Please also dig out if possible what the proposed benefits would be
over the existing crops, as well as all the very many crops whose
potential has not yet been explored. I'd be especially interested in
any proposed benefits for smaller mixed farms as opposed to large
heavily-chemicalised monocrop factory farms, especially as
sustainable farming is now official agricultural development policy
in Europe, looks like becoming so in Britain, it's the fastest
growing sector in the US, and the only one that makes any sense at
all in the Third World.

Best wishes

Keith

>Yes, please dig them out.