Well I would like to see the ruling or law the EPA is enforcing on
biodiesel. Also what gives Archer-Daniels-Midland Co the right to set up
and control a public resource? Since the testing used public money.
A proper administration of this information an use should be held by a
CO OP of producers not a signal company. If any one has rights to set a
use fee it would be the person or persons the came up with the process.
So I think that shining the light of day on this dark deal between
Archer-Daniels-Midland an EPA would fry some Fed bacon an
Archer-Daniels-Midland.

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!