Pardon me, but this below is crap, is it not? It's the fatty acid
portion that's saturated or unsaturated, not the glycerine portion.
Or could this be the result of poor processing and an incomplete
reaction?

Thanks!

Keith

>Just as important as the amount of FFA's is what the oil actually is
>made from.  If the oil is normally solid at room temp such as tallow,
>the glycerine will go solid much quicker than glycerine from oil that
>is normally liquid at room temp such as canola.
>
>Even if it is new oil in both cases.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/9bTolB/TM