Right ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Althouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

America's first biodiesel Limousine rolled out onto the Interstate today!

The Limo is a factory built 300D always stored inside with 50,000 original
miles, mint condition.  I ran the tank nearly empty and filled up with World
Energy Biodiesel with the engine running. About 60 seconds after I began
pouring the biodiesel, the engine suddenly got much more quiet. Anyone know
why biodiesel made the engine more quiet? Even at 6,000 feet altitude with
no turbo she cruised like a cloud at 100mph.

I also have a collection of 240Ds and 300Ds that are going to be a taxi
service as soon as my pending  operating license is granted by State
regulators.

All are stock, no fuel heaters, B-100.
All started fine at 25 degrees F last week.

Bill

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: