Our dogs bark at airplanes, and helicopters send them into apoplexy (we live under the flight path to the SFBay Area) and it is a constant source of irritation (both the aircraft and the barking). Since the goats dont bark, and have harder heads to go with a considerable amount of fearlessness I can only dream they could reach high enough to bat the train of flying machines away from our heads. Apart from an occasional thunking noise and possible fireball things would be almost pastoral. From what I've read there are far greater writers, more importantly thinkers, on this list than I. But thanks for the thought.
S. Chapin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

wow, sam, that was well said. some on this board write with such skill, it's quite humbling.

i don't understand the goat reference though. . . .

-chris b.
(yeah, chris n, the thought had crossed my mind as well)  :)