To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Hybrid Diesel

I do
agree, though, that that was a heck of an expensive program for the U.S.
taxpayer.

I'm sorry, but I have to comment on what's being said here.
Basically, the American tax dollar is begrudgingly given to help with
cleaning up our environment to the tune of 210 million (ever deflating)
US dollars yet a blind eye is being cast on the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of
those same dollars being wasted on the beloved American Defence Budget.
I heard somewhere that the INCREASE in the American defence budget this
year exceeds the total defence budgets of the next five largest defence
budgets of other "superpowers" put together.

And George won't even consider cancelling third nation debt (I suppose
it doesn't hold any immediate return for him so he doesn't care).

So putting the whole thing into perspective, the payment of 0.175% of
the American defence budget (which will be spent on developing new and
improved ways of wiping out the planet in the shortest time possible) on
helping some other Americans develop ways of reducing our dependence on
the Earth's natural resources is a waste of money while creating weapons
of mass destruction isn't.

Hmmm, methinks there's a slight imbalance in priorities here. The term
"Heck of an expensive program(me)" should be reserved for George Dubya's
retirement fund (aka defence budget).

As expensive as today's oil consumption is proving to be, in so many
different ways? And not just for the US taxpayer either.

IIRC, under PNGV the US gave $70 million to each of the big 3
automakers to come up with these 'possible vehicles'.

I've cut out as much as is reasonable from this email trail to preserve
bandwidth. Hope it still makes sense.
By the way, I'm using English spelling in this mail not the American
mutated version.

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank You.