With a GVWR of 5360, an 80-85 HP 4 banger, grades of up to 8% and stop signs & stop lights that stop you in the middle of the hill, going to a smaller engine is not what I have in mind.

Greg H.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 15:35
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Debatable statement?

Too underpowered and the vehicle will be too slow to overtake and pass other vehicles.
Kirk

Greg and April <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, given the same vehicle ( and about the same weight ), how does one go about picking a replacement engine and perhaps the replacing the transmission as well?

The reason I ask, is that I would like to replace the engine I have with a better engine, but, I don't want to over power.

Greg H.

Yahoo! for Good