Fritz,
The answer to your first question is no I didn't. However it's your
second question that I'm responding to. According to the link you
provided, it states that it will work with biodiesel. I don't know if
you really didn't look at the site or were simply trolling.

As to the effacy of the device, I question it based on the statement
[Biodiesel] "is produced through a process which lowers the viscosity of
vegetable oils, such as canola oil, allowing them to be burned in
existing diesel engines without modification" found under the biodiesel
link on the site. Any one who has done at least a little research into
the biodiesel conversion process is aware that it removes glycerin from
the wvo and converts the oil into esters. Viscosity reduction may be a
by product but is not why the process is done.
This tells me that the company, at best, doesn't really know what it is
talking about, and at worst, could be simply a scam.

Regardless, knowledge is power and we could all benefit if when you post
to the site, you've done some research before posting such a question.

Kevin