Mike,

the bending is not the problem so much as bending a tube inside a tube
without the inner tube flattening out or kinking.  Though, the more I
think about it, the inner tube, being smaller than the outter tube
will be less likely to kink than the outter purely by smaller diameter
and tighter bend radius.

Moreover, I talked to a fellow this weekend that told me to try
tightly wrapping the center tube with a heavy gauge, uninsulated wire
then insert it into the outter tube, this will make up some difference
in size and help to prevent kinking of the inner tube.  I'm going to
try this along with simply inserting the smaller tube inside the
larger and bending.  I had considered tube-in-tube-in-tube and running
hot propolene glycol and water, in opposite directions, through it.
I'm not sure that I'm still going to pursue that route except for
experimentation purposes.

Take care,
Ken