Please contact me off group [EMAIL PROTECTED] as i will have to switch off the group soon due to the bulk of email that is not about biodiesel.

Alex
Have you considered opening a Gmail account?  www.gmail.com
We've discussed it a few times here, but the best features are the 'threading' of messages and the 2660 MB (and growing) space.  Better with individual emails rather than digests, I've found.

I could not imagine using hotmail to receive discussion emails anymore...and I'm switching the ones I get at Yahoo to Gmail!

--
Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives. - Abba Eban _______________________________________________ Biofuel mailing list Biofuel@sustainablelists.org http://sustainablelists.org/mailman/listinfo/biofuel_sustainablelists.org Biofuel at Journey to Forever: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list archives (50,000 messages): http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/