The NBB does do some of this advocacy, although we all know it is
basically a lobby for the soy industry.

I'm more inclined to put my $100 into forming a co-operative association.
It seems more practical and hands-on. It provides very real protection, as
an incorporation, yet offers an alternative to the prevalent
'profit-at-all-costs' corporate directive. It also offers the opportunity
to get to know other biodieselers in your area.

Nevertheless, I'm all for a 'grassroots'-minded group. Isn't that what we
are already?

Kenji