>He's offering you guys Paris Hilton videos free?  He's been charging me
>for them.  I feel like such a fool.

Curses! I see my little game is up! Now what the hell am I going to
do for beer money?

Ah-ha, I know what I'll do... I'll sell bits of the Journey to
Forever website Biofuel section for loadsamoney on eBay like all
those other idiots do, I'll be rich in no time! Dunno what I'll do
with all the loot though, I mean I don't even drink beer. But never
mind all that, Mike d'you wanna buy some great how-to plans I just
ripped off from the Journey to Forever website where you can get them
for nothing?

Is that his name, Paris Hilton? I thought it was Paris Tyson like I
said before (and you didn't correct me). What's he doing in the
video, making biodiesel in bed?

Anyway Mike it seems the virus-magnetic Wonders of Windows land me in
the same situation as you Multiple Mikes, keiths are proliferating
like wire coat-hangers, it's a capital offence, IMHO.

Keith

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or Gates?"