Hello Doug,

I guess I am in luck. I was looking at the wilsons
link you sent and they recommend the Kerr furnances
and boilers for BD. I looked at the Kerr link from
Wilsons and they have a distributor in Duluth
Minnesota....

How much oil do you think I need for the winter
months?

Dave

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_heaters.html#homeheat.