Joe Street wrote:
> I agree Kim;
>
> Doctors are not in the business of health, they are in the business of
> treating disease.
>
> Joe

That's my view of things, too. If something is immediately life
threatening or obviously broken (Broken wrist and severe bronchitis come
to my immediate recollection) then I'll go see a doctor about it.

If it's a cold, minor infection, general blah-ness, muscle problems,
diet issues... I'll tough them out myself and mess with solving my own
problems.

Certainly cheaper, if nothing else, and I'm probably healthier for just
bulling through the common illnesses everyone gets.

-Kurt