Just my opinion .. nothing more

If the ballet system doesn't include a write-in and ALSO A PAPER TRAIL I wouldn't trust it .. I'm hearing .. and believing a lot of information about electronic ballet systems that can be tampered with .. as if they haven't "been" there and done "that".. (as in tampered).

As if loads of people are going back and handing in their paper receipts of their individual elected choices .. it's hard enough to get them to come out and vote!!

This particular governing system has been in office enough time to have influenced .. and/or .. sorry .. (stronger words) .. to have corrupted the whole system.

.. we are .. in general .. totally ignorant of technology ..

sorry but I just had my computer .. taken out and cleaned .. uggh .. can't find anything .. and I know I'm not unique in this arena.

I read somewhere .. perhaps this list .. that we, as American citizens could not pass judgment against the citizens of pre-war Germany as the Nazi's were taking control.

.. I do feel a camaraderie with those individuals who .. perhaps .. stood against what was happening with their country.

My little "spit" into the darkness .. please check out our new website: http://allcreatureconnections.org

Mary Lynn
Mary Lynn Schmidt
ONE SPIRIT ONE HEART
TTouch . Animal Behavior Modification . Behavior Problems . Ordained Minister . Pet Loss Grief Counseling . Radionics . Dowsing . Nutrition . Homeopathy . Herbs. . Polarity . Reiki . Spiritual Travel
The Animal Connection Healing Modalities
http://members.tripod.com/~MLSchmidt/