> Whenever MLK came to town you knew you either gave him what
 > he wanted or you would have violence on your hands.

Violence at who's initiation? You mean to tell me those poor, backward,
racist, white boys don't know how to behave and can't control
themselves, so everyone else is supposed to conform to their ignorance?
Everyone can have peace at their pleasure or not at all?

Something about having a foot in the middle of your back just doesn't
cotton too well towards the idea of "peace."

 > That's why he had to be killed.

Excuse me? Advocating equality is justification for murder?

Let me guess..., I misunderstand what you wrote.

Todd Swearingen