...agreed.

Mike

Hakan Falk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mike,

It was "little" sarcasm and playing on that the lack of advance of
liberty, is currently called "freedom". I have no answer of why it is
such a lack of advance in liberty and so much talk of freedom.

US missed an opportunity in the last election, but Bush cannot stay
after his period, if he does not also try to pull AH's last trick. I
doubt that this can be done in US, nothing is really left other than
the hope that next election will be more kind to the world. Until
then, US will continue with self inflicting wounds and destroying
their friends, it is nothing to do about it. In this case sarcasm is
as usual a way to survive with at least some of the senses intact.

Hakan