Fritz,

Have a strong feeling of dejavu and this time I will save the info in
a special place. Pre Iraq, I saw similar figures and also some
support on this list. Today it is overwhelming negative numbers in
support for the Iraq war and approval ratings for the president.
Maybe I should frame this, for future use.

Talk about a violent population, 77% in support of military action
and killing Iranians. In two years we will have 65% in denial and
against the US engagement in Iran. It will be an even bigger mess
than Iraq, with attacks all over the world.

Hakan