>Hi Keith...and List...thank you.  I had read, but forgotten (shame
>on me), the Credo before I asked to join.  It gave me the confidence
>to ask to join.  Wonderful to be reminded of, wake up with and read
>this morning.  Is that sunshine I see peaking through the clouds?!!!
>Getting ready to Look on the Bright Side of LIFE!!!  Mike DuPree

Hey Mike, you just made my day. Not only it helped but you read it before. :-)

You mean that crazy song actually works?? LOL!

This thread has covered a lot of ground from where it started to
where it is now. Interesting. Interesting last few posts from you
too, and nicely put, both sides of the coin, the bright and the dark.
One side of a coin doesn't buy you much, does it, you have to use the
whole coin.

Namaste.

Keith