Hi All,

In case you thought protest music ended in the last century, there are a few young ones still trying. Just go to google in English and type asshole and hit ' I feel lucky'. After listening and watching the music video a gray screen with credits comes up. Click on the " miss the 2004 version click here. This will take you to a wonderfully disturbing website called filmstripinternational.com. There are several titles but the one I really found interesting was the 1946 Encyclopedia Brittanica despotism filmstrip. Who says history doesn't repeat itself.

If this has already been posted I'm sorry but I missed it.

Tom Irwin