Hi everyone,

I know of some descent resources for electronic circuits, software
development, and a bunch of other stuff. However, I've come up with
nuthin' for black bodies which contains both a practical guide for
passive solar collection and the analytical/mathematical tools for
theoretical modeling. Once I have that, I'm good to go, already having
one pretty good general text on heat transfer (J.P. Holman, seventh ed.).

Joe, I know you mentioned some work you did with thin films (if my
memory serves me right).

Can anyone point to a good on-line source? I'd even be happy with a
textbook recommendation.

-Redler