From: "Hakan Falk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Check Your Beliefs

Bob,

I have a lot to do and have been silent for a
while, but this I have to comment.

It was clearly under the belt and very
insensitive and outright dumb, especially form an
American. US do have their own racism and the
internment of Americans with Japanese decent
during WWII is nothing to be proud of, not to
talk about the racism and prosecution of black
people, this still in more recent times. Your
comments says more about you than about Fritz.

It was very few Germans who knew about what was
going on, most knew about internment, but very
few about the final solution and even fewer that
was involved in it. In fact it was very few that
ever read "Mein Kampf " and had reasons to
suspect anything like the final solution. They
knew about the interment as the Americans knew
about their own internment of Japanese Americans
also. The final solution was set in practise by a
few and when the German population were more occupied by the war.

You are also talking about taking personal
responsibility for forefathers and then you are
personal responsible for the Japanese internment
and prosecution of black people also.

Hakan