Bob,
Thank you for the explanation. I don't know much about the Middle East
and the conflicts there so this was quite enlightning.  I have heard
that one of the root causes was when a forefather of Saddam took hold of
Nazi beliefs and stirred up a radical element of Islam against the
Jews.  Have you heard that?  Could you shed any light on that particular
facet of this mess?  It may be just garbage , but right or wrong I would
like to know.

Thank you,
Jim