Gregg,
    I don't mean to get you too upset.  But, hypocracy runs thick when it comes
to this mini-series.  I don't doubt that Clinton's administration could have
done things differently but remember, the attack came on BushCo's watch and the
seeds were planted over several years.

On Sunday, September 10, 2006  6:28 PM, Gregg Davidson wrote:
>  Bush Lied! Bush Lied!! Bush Lied!!! Can't you people come up with something
> better than that?

Its interesting, they impeached Clinton for a lie.  The country was outraged at
such an atrocity as a lie to the nation.  Would you suggest a lie about illicit
sex is worse then a lie that has led to the deaths of the US's service men and
women?  Or a lie about why 3000 people lost their lives in 9/11?

>  I'm so sorry we pissed off "Uncle" Osama. We'd better not make him mad or
> he'll do some really mean like call the ACLU on us.

Hey, I would love to see Osama captured.  But blaming his actions on one
presidency only serves those who would hide from the truth.  And my suggestion
that Clinton was no more at fault then the two presidents previous to him (not
even including Eisenhower's successful attempt at destabilizing Iran) still
stands.  Thus, to propagate a story that places blame for 9/11 at the feet of
the Clinton administration is not only unfair but down right unpatriotic and
un-American.  Its deplorable to those who suffered loss to lie about why and
how it happened.

-dave