Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Gregg,
> I don't mean to get you too upset. But, hypocracy runs thick
>when it comes to this mini-series. I don't doubt that Clinton's
>administration could have done things differently but remember, the
>attack came on BushCo's watch and the seeds were planted over
>several years.
>
>On Sunday, September 10, 2006 6:28 PM, Gregg Davidson wrote:
> > Bush Lied! Bush Lied!! Bush Lied!!! Can't you people come up
>with something better than that?
>
>Its interesting, they impeached Clinton for a lie. The country was
>outraged at such an atrocity as a lie to the nation. Would you
>suggest a lie about illicit sex is worse then a lie that has led to
>the deaths of the US's service men and women? >>Clinton was never impeached, he remained in office. He basically received a "slap on the wrist" and was disbarred for a short period of time. Our military personnel knew what they were getting into when they VOLUNTEERED for service. Nobody was drafted.<<

I believe some foreign civilians might have been killed too, just in
case anyone's interested. >>Yes, you're quite right, as a result of Clinton bombing an aspirin/ibuprofen/acetominaphine factory. I do not dispute that Iraqi civilians have been killed. Unfortunately, when cowardly terrorist hide among civilians it's impossible to keep that from happening.<<

ICH: 62,006 - 180,000, The number killed in the 'war on terror'

Number Of Iraqi Civilians Slaughtered In America's War? As Many As 250,000
http://www.marchforjustice.com/shock&awe.php

Eg. And the rest!

All strangely invisible from within the borders of the US somehow.

Best

Keith