-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] On Behalf Of Mike Weaver
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 7:46 PM
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Disney

MY GOD.

Your god is wrong.

MY god is a big white guy with a beard in the sky.

"Religious wars are battles over who has the best imaginary friend"

--
Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

"We are such insignificant creatures on a minor planet of a very average star in the outer suburbs of one of a hundred billion galaxies. So it is difficult to believe in a God that would care about us or even notice our existence."  -Stephen Hawking