http://www.mwt.net/~drbrewer/highpH.htm

Reprinted from Pharmacology Biochemistry & Behavior, v. 21, Suppl., 1, by A. Keith Brewer, Ph.D.," The High pH Therapy for Cancer, Tests on Mice and Humans," pp. 1-5, Copyright 1984, with permission from Elsevier Science. Single copies of the article can be downloaded and printed for the reader's personal research and study.

BREWER, A. K. The high pH therapy for cancer tests on mice and humans. PHARMACOL BIOCHEM BEHAV 21: Suppl. 1, 1-5. 1984.---Mass spectrographic and isotope studies have shown that potassium, rubidium, and especially cesium are most efficiently taken up by cancer cells. This uptake was enhanced by Vitamins A and C as well as salts of zinc and selenium. The quantity of cesium taken up was sufficient to raise the cell to the 8 pH range. Where cell mitosis ceases and the life of the cell is short. Tests on mice fed cesium and rubidium showed marked shrinkage in the tumor masses within 2 weeks. In addition, the mice showed none of the side effects of cancer. Tests have been carried out on over 30 humans. [Please note: these tests were not conducted by Dr. Brewer.] In each case the tumor masses disappeared. Also all pains and effects associated with cancer disappeared within 12 to 36 hr; the more chemotherapy and morphine the patient had taken, the longer the withdrawal period. Studies of the food intake in areas where the incidences of cancer are very low showed that it met the requirements for the high pH therapy.

--------------------

As for the American Cancer Society page about cesium chloride it no longer states 150 grams as ld50 for a human. It is now more technically written.
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ETO/content/ETO_5_3X_Cesium_Chloride.asp?sitearea=ETO

---------------
Homeopathy is a minor part of alternative medicine and not espoused by many alternative physicians. I think naturopathy is the actual medicine we had prior to Rockefeller - pharma corporations and pharma grants to pharma doctoring schools. So you are being glib at best.

Kirk

bob allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kirk McLoren wrote:
> No - the beta carotene is water soluble.

want to bet? I guess you wouldn't trust me, but regardless, I worked
with the stuff last spring, I had a student examine the UV spectra of
beta carotene (dissolved in benzene) vs the spectrum of red palm oil.
the are essentially identical. the point is I know that the stuff
water insoluble. Just look at the chemical structure- its a
hydrocarbon.
------------------------
BETA-CAROTENE
SOLUBILITY IN WATER, insoluble. pH. VAPOR DENSITY. REFRACTIVE INDEX
... One molecule of beta-carotene splits into two molecules of vitamin
A and thus ...
www.chemicalland21.com/lifescience/foco/BETA-CAROTENE.htm - 65k -
Cached - Similar pages
--------------------------------

now you find me a citation where it says the stuff is water soluble.

The premise is the body wont
> make a toxic level of vitamin A from it.
> As for quack watch they are a bunch of quacks. Good god Bob what do you
> expect a bunch of allopaths to say about non allopathic medicine?

ah yes, allopathy, otherwise known as science-based medicine vs
homeopathy, otherwise known as nonsense.

It
> will be a cold day in hell when they give an unprejudiced report. Our
> metasticised cancer cure rate is no better than before -- after 30 years
> of "war on cancer" The only improvement the allopaths have is earlier
> detection.

do you have a reference for that statistic? Is it from the same
source that informed you about the solubility of beta carotene? I do
know that for most cancers both morbidity and mortality are both down
over the last 30 yrs.

see the rather extensive files available at

http://www.cancer.gov/statistics/

And we are to bend our knee and kiss their ring? I think not.

just you kirk, not me. ;->

> As for non Harvard data base modalities the cesium chloride mouse study
> was interesting yet all we see is is the American Cancer Society warning
> about toxicity.

you lost me here, direct me to a reference to the CsCl study

The master poisoners - and that is what chemotherapy

um, this would be ad hominem by proxy attack?
is
> - discourage cesium because the ld50 is 160 grams or thereabouts.

the simplest probe of toxicity is LD50 usually expressed as mass/unit
body wt. You gave me a number that is undefined. From the literature
one finds:

Oral rat LD50: 2004 mg/kg. Oral mouse LD50: 2306 mg/kg. Investigated
as a mutagen and reproductive effector.

> I'm curious Bob what the ld50 for NaCl is.

ORL-RAT LD50 3000 mg kg-1 this stuff is really easy to get kirk, I
send my students to the literature every day for toxicological data

I think 160 grams of table
> salt could be quite an ordeal.
> So the ACS hype is just that perhaps. The university study claimed
> remission in 97% of the mice if I recall correctly. So where is the
> double blind study?
>
> LEF hosts the federal paper.

Not their work - and the study was vitamin