"Science is based upon an original concept .. and that
concept is a theory .. not fact."

Are you then saying that your computer is a theory?
At which point do you claim science to fail?

If a thing (whatever it may be) is testable, then it
will, in time, be discovered & acknowledged in our
process of science.  If a phenomenon is not testable,
then of what relevancy can it be to us?

"There exists something that the simple human mind is
incapable of comprehending and try as we might we will
never be able to comprehend it if we insist that the
human mind, in this vast universe, is the tool we need
to use."

All that matters is that it is testable.  By whatever
way we may perceive something, if it is testable, then
it is relevant & comprehensible.  If we have a
yet-to-be-discovered 6th sense, wouldn't it be of the
mind by definition?

"Herbs have been used for thousands of years.  Many
people over those years have many testamonies of good
results with using herbs.  Is this not good science?"

It's an unreliable & insignificant piece of good
science.  The problem with testimonial evidence is us.
 We are easily deluded by our limited perceptive
capabilities & our desires.  We must make judgments in
face of incomplete, erroneous, & contradictory
information while fighting our own biases.  When we
are able to manage our biases well, whether for their
being weak or by our good discipline, then we usually
do pretty good.  However, the more we allow our
desires to get in the way of the cognitive process,
the more likely it is that we will be duped.  In the
case of testimonial evidence of therapeutic
phenomenon, we have usually poorly managed strong bias
acting upon the perception of subtle effects on a very
complex system of innumerable, unknown, & uncontrolled
inputs.  It is not surprising that such a subjective &
uncontrolled observation can carry little weight in
the scientific process.

=== message truncated ===