Just don't use off road ( red) #1 or #2.  less than 1% will result in a dark
pink color for the entire batch.  If  #2 ULSD were used, you would gain a few
btu's.

----- Original Message -----
  From: JAMES PHELPS<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org<mailto:biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
  Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 8:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Ethyl Esters (was Making Methanol)

  Kerosene works. It is neutral in the reaction and can be separated later by
  freezing the bio. (If you would want to??)

http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/<http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/>