Hi Keith

At the referenced website there are videos in operation.  Unfortunately you
have to copy paste to access the video links. I know that you must go
through a ton of info daily so I will attempt to provide a few direct links
here:

http://www.micropixel.biz/veljkomilkovic/videos/Veljko_Milkovic_(video-4)_Me
chanical_hammer.wmv

http://www.micropixel.biz/veljkomilkovic/videos/Veljko_Milkovic_(video-5)_La
boratory_pump.wmv

http://www.micropixel.biz/veljkomilkovic/videos/Veljko_Milkovic_(video-7)_Un
iversal_oscillator-generator.wmv

Apparently Milkovic has done public demonstrations of the water pump as seen
in the pictures at the main page

http://www.rexresearch.com/milkovic/milkovic.htm

In this concept a person would be able to swing the pendulum every once in a
while to maintain a constant water flow. He claims that one pendulum swing
oscillates for about 130 xs.  Putting a load on the pump end seems to have
little effect on the oscillation although it must have a dampening effect on
the energy transferred to the lever action.

The "dangling magnets" does not quite describe the proposed application. It
was postulated that 2 stationary magnets placed at the proximity of the
extreme ends of the oscillation with like magnets mounted on the pendulum
would force the motion.  In my opinion however I think this would dampen the
swing. I think opposing magnets would draw the swing and if they are
positioned so they can not make contact would release at the end of the
swing. Barring this, I suppose solenoids with a trip switch may be
effective.

The beauty of this is that anyone can replicate a toy to experiment with
these concepts due to its simplicity.

Regarding other over unity devices:

Keelynet posted this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6MDHF39XmU from Budapest.  They claim a
coordinated effort from labs in Toronto and  London.  It achieves 1.4 over
unity according to the claim.  I am hoping this is true and that it does not
get utilized by energy companies without passing the savings on to the
consumer. This might be similar in concept to the 1.2 over unity that
Mitsubishi was speaking of a few years back.

Hope this helps

Wes

N.B. over unity and free energy are not the same. While the energy to pump
the lever is not considered free energy it can be considered over unity just
as a person with a car jack can use perhaps 20 lbs of force to lift a 2 ton
car. I agree with being skeptical. However, it would not be surprising to me
if energy interests use a portion of their might to discredit anything
deemed to threaten the profit line.

>http://www.rexresearch.com/milkovic/milkovic.htm

http://www.gyogyitokezek.hu/fe/pendpump.htm

The water hand-pump with pendulum of Veljko Milkovic

Keith wrote:

It would be beautiful if there are or ever were any working examples

that actually pumped water with 9:1 over-unity energy, or any

over-unity, do you know of any such examples?

Do you know of any other working, real-world, attested, authenticated

examples of this over-unity device working? Or of any over-unity

device working?

I think this about sums it up:

>"I did look at several sites describing the "pendulum of Veljko

>Milkovic". It seems like a neat little device and it does provide

>for hands-free operation because the human force is stored in the

>pendulum swing so that the pump continues to pump for awhile after

>the push.

>The machine is not a free energy device. All the energy for the pump

>comes from the person pushing the pendulum. If it were really

>overunity (one claim was 9 times as much energy out as in), it would

>be easy to set it up to pump forever.

>Its a neat little invention. It is not free energy. It is not

>perpetual motion. It is not over-unity. It is a cool hand pump.

>There are many hand pumps of many designs available. Show me one

>that pumps without input energy from a person or other source and

>then we will have "free energy".

http://www.steorn.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=35461#Item_6

I doubt dangling magnets off it will help much.