From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Wednesday, 28 February, 2007 2:53:23 PM
Subject: Biofuel Digest, Vol 22, Issue 94

From: "D. Mindock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:30:22 -0600
Subject: [Biofuel] A quote for our time from another time
Message: 4
Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when
medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship to restrict the art of
healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to others: The
Constitution of this Republic should make a special privilege for medical
freedom as well as religious freedom.
- Dr. Benjamin Rush, signer of the Declaration of Independence

I think what we have here in the USA is deadly medicine for all thanks to the
FDA, the AMA, and
Big Pharma along with a very cooperative Congress. Medicine here seems to be
for population
culling, profiteering, and control.   D. Mindock