Hi Tom,

I read the information on the environmental on-line magazine called " Grist Magazine". web site is; [EMAIL PROTECTED] The issue was from about the middle of Feb. I believe. It was a story done on how a vegetarian diet can help to reduce GHG. I had to click on to the heading to get all of the information. There could still be a discussion going on about this topic on their site.

Terry Dyck

From: "Thomas Kelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth' Power Use
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:46:49 -0500

Terry,
    You quote The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization as
follows:
"Livestock are one of the most significant contributors to todays most
serious environmental problems."
You go on to say:
"They also mentioned that livestock produces 9% for CO2 and 37% methane
and 65% nitrous oxide.  Those are world totals."

     Where can I find the article you are quoting?
                                                     Tom