How does local burger's oil titrate? I notice a correlation between titration value and the values of the restauranteur.

M&K DuPree wrote:

Thanks for the response, Jason. Agreed. Obviously, however, Local Burger makes its' point of selling health consciousness (in more ways than just personal with food but also socially by supporting local economics) when some guy /does/ eat there for all his meals and loses weight and becomes healthier overall, unlike doing same at McDonald's. For sure, eating locally grown, properly cared for meat and organic produce at home is ideal. But when you don't want to, it's great to have a Local Burger as a choice instead of McDonald's. The message a place like this sends to the community is also helpful in the fight against Big Agra, Big Pharma, etc. Mike DuPree

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Jason& Katie <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* biofuel@sustainablelists.org
    <mailto:biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:16 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [Biofuel] Localize Me

    eating at a restaurant three times a day doesnt really make sense
    to me. seems that the benefits of localized food would be somewhat
    diminished when it is produced in large amounts like that, because
    even with the best quality stock, they are still on a time budget,
    and would have to at least skim corners, if not cut them entirely.
    i think good food is best prepared in the home, or at least in a
    place where there isnt such a rush to finish cooking. i dont mean
    what they are reporting is bad, just a little off kilter.